GETTING TO COLORADO SPRINGS
Fall 2020 Arrival day
SHUTTLE SERVICE INFORMATION
LANDING IN COLORADO SPRINGS (COS)?
Shuttle Service is only provided on the arrival days indicated above. You must register for the Shuttle service by July 1st (GSP participants)/ August 1, 2020 (all other ISO participants).
Click Here to Register Online Now
- The shuttle service to campus will begin at 10:00 am and run every 2 hours until 8:00 pm. Exact departure times of shuttle: 10:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 6:00 pm & 8:00 pm.
- After departing the baggage claim area, exit the airport on the lower level and walk to the first island. Look for the CC van on the right side in the shuttle lane. Map of Colorado Springs airport here.
- If you arrive outside of scheduled shuttle pick up times, you will be responsible for finding transportation to campus. Numerous options will be available when you land at the airport, including Taxis, Uber and Lyft.
TAXICAB SERVICES: A taxi provides the most direct transportation to campus and are generally available at any time of the day. Taxis can be hailed at the Colorado Springs airport outside the airport exit. For more information about taxi services available at the Colorado Springs airport, visit flycos.com.
UBER AND LYFT: Uber and Lyft are private or shared ground transportation services that can be arranged via app. Discounts are available for first-time riders. Be sure to note details listed in the app about where to meet your driver. Cost: Uber - around $21, Lyft - around $22; exact cost will be indicated when you request the ride through the app.
LANDING IN DENVER (DIA) INSTEAD?
By Plane to Denver: If you will be arriving in Denver and cannot take a flight to Colorado Springs, you will need to take an airport shuttle to Colorado Springs.
- Groome Transportation offers direct shuttle service between Denver International airport (DIA) and the Colorado College campus every day of the year. Reservations are recommended to ensure you have a seat. Check out www.groometransportation.com/colorado-springs or call 1-719-687-3456 for details on arrival times and bus stops. A one-way ticket will cost about $50.00 USD.
- Front Range Shuttle offers direct shuttle service between Denver International airport (DIA) and the Colorado College campus 6 times a day. They also offer Executive SUV service and Private/Charter van services. Reservations are recommended. Check out www.frontrangeshuttle.com or call (719) 237-2646 for details. A one-way ticket will cost about $50.00 USD.
Please Note: When making a reservation through either shuttle company, you can request in the "Special Instructions or Requests" section for Colorado Springs Shuttle or the "Other Information" section for Front Range Shuttle to be dropped off at Colorado College, instead of one of the regularly scheduled drop-off locations. If you request to be dropped off at Colorado College, both shuttle companies will drop you off on campus in front of the Boettcher Health Center (building #23 on the campus map).