Welcome to Accessibility Resources!
Accessibility Resources supports Colorado College’s commitment to embrace diversity and inclusion as key elements of a strong liberal arts education through our mission and the services we provide. Recognizing and appreciating that disability is an element of diversity that is integral to our campus, Accessibility Resources shares a partnership with students, faculty, and staff that celebrates accessible, equitable, and inclusive experiences for people with disabilities. We are dedicated to providing an environment that welcomes and encourages the full participation of people with disabilities in all aspects of the life of Colorado College.
Accessibility Resources promotes and supports access, equity, and inclusion by:
- Providing a range of accommodations and services for students with disabilities
- Assisting students with temporary medical conditions and injuries
- Collaborating with faculty and staff to support academic and co-curricular experiences of students
- Helping alumni apply for accommodations for post-CC experiences
- Conferring with Human Resources regarding employee accommodations*
- Providing visitors and guests of the college with information regarding access and accommodations
- Consulting with the campus community on a broad range of disability-related interests
- Providing vision, leadership, and education to ensure equal access and social justice for people with disabilities
We encourage you to contact Accessibility Resources at any time if you have input or questions—or if you would like to request disability-related support.
(* Employees with disabilities should initiate requests for accommodations through Human Resources.)
Students: It's Time to Submit Faculty Notification for Block 4
Accessibility Resources Student Leadership Council
Location: Armstrong Board Room
Let’s Talk About Perfectionism and Procrastination—Over Lunch!
Location: Armstrong 210
Limited to the first ten students who RSVP to Jan Edwards:
Armstrong Hall, Room 211
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
14 E. Cache La Poudre Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903-3294
Director & ADA/504 Coordinator