Welcome to Accessibility Resources!
Accessibility Resources celebrates access, equity, and inclusion—elements of a strong liberal arts education that are embraced by Colorado College. Appreciating that disability is integral to the diversity of our campus, we partner with students, faculty, and staff to create a community that welcomes and encourages the full participation of people with disabilities in all aspects of the life of the College.
Our staff is dedicated to supporting access, equity, and inclusion by:
- Administering a range of accommodations and services for students with disabilities
- Assisting students with temporary medical conditions and injuries
- Collaborating with faculty and staff to support students' academic and co-curricular experiences
- Helping alumni apply for accommodations for post-CC experiences, including graduate and professional school admission exams
- Conferring with Human Resources regarding employee accommodations, upon request from HR
- Furnishing visitors and guests of the college with information regarding access and accommodations
- Consulting with the campus community on a broad range of disability-related matters
- Providing vision, leadership, and education to ensure equal access and social justice for people with disabilities
We encourage you to contact Accessibility Resources at any time if we can be of assistance!
New First-Year and Transfer Students
If you plan to request disability-related accommodations at Colorado College (e.g. extended time on exams, accessible formats of text, note-taking support), please contact Accessibility Resources as early as possible—preferably by June 30 if you are a fall start or by October 31 if you are a winter start. This will provide us with sufficient time to prepare for your first block at CC. Please note, though, that students may register with Accessibility Resources at any time during their enrollment at CC.
Learn more about connecting with Accessibility Resources:
We look forward to hearing from you!
Continuing students should meet with either Sara Rotunno or Jan Edwards by March 8 to discuss requests for 2018-19 housing accommodations.
New first-year and transfer students: Please contact Accessibility Resources by June 30 to request 2018-19 housing accommodations.
Students: It's Time to Submit Faculty Notification for Block A
Students Approved for Accessible Formats of Text
We encourage you to submit Block B accessible format requests via AR Online Services by June 11 so we can have materials ready for you by the beginning of the block.
Armstrong Hall, Room 211
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
14 E. Cache La Poudre Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903-3294
Director of Accessibility Resources
Assistant Director of Accessibility Resources