Accessibility Resources celebrates access, equity, and inclusion—elements of a strong liberal arts education that are embraced by Colorado College. Appreciating that disability is integral to the diversity of our campus, we partner with students, faculty, and staff to create a community that welcomes and encourages the full participation of people with disabilities in all aspects of the life of the College.
Our staff is dedicated to supporting access, equity, and inclusion by:
- Administering a range of accommodations and services for students with disabilities
(See "Resources for Students")
- Assisting students with temporary medical conditions, including injuries such as concussions
- Collaborating with faculty and staff to support students' academic and co-curricular experiences
- Helping alumni apply for accommodations for post-CC experiences, including graduate and professional school admission exams
- Conferring with Human Resources regarding employee accommodations, upon request from HR
- Furnishing visitors and guests of the college with information regarding access and accommodations
- Consulting with the campus community on a broad range of disability-related matters
- Providing vision, leadership, and education to ensure equal access and social justice for people with disabilities
We encourage you to contact Accessibility Resources at any time if we can be of assistance!
New First-Year and Transfer Students for Fall 2019
Please get in touch with Accessibility Resources as soon as possible if you plan to request disability-related accommodations and/or other support services for the 2019-20 academic year. Information on registering with Accessibility Resources can be found at this link: https://www.coloradocollege.edu/offices/accessibilityresources/current-students/index.html.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Students: Please Remember to Submit Faculty Notification for Block 1 Via AR Online Services
Students Approved for Accessible Formats of Text
We encourage you to submit block 1 accessible format requests via AR Online Services as early as possible so we can have materials ready for you in a timely manner. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance with this process.
Accessibility Resources Student Leadership Council Meeting
The first ARSLC meeting for 2019-20 will be held in block 2: Thursday, Sept. 26, at 12:15 in the Armstrong Boardroom.
Location & Hours
Armstrong Hall, Room 219
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
14 E. Cache La Poudre Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903-3294