Share your knowledge of and love for CC in any number of ways. Volunteer with your class, or in your region, with Admission, the Career Center, Collaborative for Community Engagement, or Public Interest Fellowship Program.
Complete this volunteer survey, or read more below to find your ideal volunteer opportunity.
Volunteer with your class to plan for reunion activities.
Volunteer in your region as a regional ambassador.
Admission Volunteer Program (AVP)
The Admission Volunteer Program (AVP) connects prospective applicants seeking admission to Colorado College with vetted alumni in an effort to continue the tradition of excellence at CC. AVP grants prospective students opportunities to gain greater insight into the Colorado College experience and simultaneously, allows CC alumni opportunities to stay connected with Colorado College. Here are the avenues in which alumni may partner with AVP:
- Interview Prospective Students
- College Fairs
- Admitted Student Receptions
If you know someone who would make a great Admission Volunteer, please encourage them to visit our AVP page and complete the form there. For more information, email AVP@ColoradoCollege.edu or call (719) 389-7158.
In the Career Center’s efforts to help students develop their professional capabilities, tell their stories, and build resilience for life in the world of work, alumni can currently help the Career Center and students in the following ways:
- Register for Tiger Link, an online mentoring platform that allows students to directly ask alumni for career guidance
- Share your story/advice in a short paragraph or video
- Refer, post, provide internship/job opportunities
- Recruit on campus (information sessions/interviews) as an employer
- Serve as a mock case interviewer/behavioral interviewer
- Come on campus or participate virtually and meet with students individually about your career field
- Host/participate in career/networking events in your area
- Allow students to job shadow
- Be willing to be contacted regarding other career needs that arise
If any of these opportunities interest you, please fill out this short form.
To notify the office about paid internship/job opportunities, or for questions about registering for Tiger Link, contact Michael.McNamee@coloradocollege.edu.
Collaborative for Community Engagement
Public Interest Fellowship Program (PIFP)
PIFP develops the next generation of nonprofit leaders by offering nonprofit organizations access to qualified, versatile, and committed young newcomers to the sector. It provides Colorado College students with meaningful work experience in nonprofit organizations and draws on experienced alumni to pre-qualify candidates and provide training and mentorship.
Volunteer opportunities for alumni include:
- Interviewing PIFP student candidates in early February each year.
- Mentoring yearlong from June to June each year. More mentors are needed in Denver than in Colorado Springs.
*Note: It is very helpful if alumni volunteers have familiarity with the nonprofit sector.
For questions about PIFP, contact Cari Hanrahan at chanrahan@ColoradoCollege.edu.
Alumni Association Council
Members of the Alumni Association Council are alumni who have demonstrated their leadership skills in various volunteer capacities for the college such as alumni admission representatives, career volunteers, fundraisers, events volunteers (alumni club program), and reunion planners. To nominate a prospective council member, log in to the nomination platform and select Alumni Association Council from the category drop down list.
14 East Cache La Poudre Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Phone: (719) 389-6775
Tutt Alumni House
1205 North Cascade Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80903