How to Register
HOW DO I REGISTER:
New Student Orientation Fall 2017 Priddy Experience Registration is now OPEN! Please follow this link to register on SUMMIT.
This registration needs to happen As Soon As Possible!! The official registration deadline is July 7, 2017.
Winter Start Orientation Students:
Registration for 2018 Winter Start Orientation will open Fall 2017.
To register for the Priddy Experience, please see the following instructions:
HOW TO REGISTER ON SUMMIT
- Go to the CC Bound forms page
- About half way down the Forms page, there will be a line of text that says PRIDDY EXPERIENCE REGISTRATION-- ” FALL STARTS” (or if you are a Winter Start, “WINTER STARTS”)
- Click on “Fall Starts” (or “Winter Starts”). You will be redirected to the SUMMIT page and it will walk you through the registration.
- In order to register on SUMMIT, you will be using your Colorado College username which will be in the form of firstinitial(s)_lastname (f_lastname). If you have a last name that includes hypens, spaces, or any other modification, DO NOT include those in your email.
- This registration will take approximately 20 minutes. It is very important that you fill out all information in the registration form (including your medical history and dietary needs!). Make sure to click “Complete and Submit” when you are finished.
If you have any questions, email outdoored@ColoradoCollege.edu
Register for a trip on
(September - May)
Ahlberg Gear House
MON - THURS: 2-6pm
CLOSED: Wed - Fri of 4th Week
Ritt Kellogg Climbing Gym
MON - WED: 4-10pm
The Co-op: Bike & Ski
MON - THURS: 3-5pm
CLOSED: 4th Week