Charles L. Tutt Library
While Colorado College is a private institution and our primary mission is to serve the educational needs of our students, we welcome the opportunity to assist our alumni whenever possible.
- Please remember that our hours may be irregular due to the nature of our academic calendar and the Block Plan.
- To ensure the security of library patrons, at certain times we ask visitors to show ID or sign in at the library entrance.
- Alumni will not have access to the library after 10pm.
- Research librarians are happy to help alumni, though our first priority is the current Colorado College community.
- Alumni are welcome to use all collections, including Government Documents and Special Collections. You may wish to call or email those departments in advance to expedite your research.
We offer limited borrowing privileges for Alumni.
Alumni are granted the same computer privileges as other library visitors. Alumni may also be granted extended privileges if needed-please see the Research Desk for details.
Alumni may use most databases from computers in Tutt Library. However, licensing terms for most databases stipulate that remote (off-campus) access is restricted to current students, faculty and staff only. For a list of databases you can access remotely as an alumni, and for more research options, please consult the Alumni Research Guide.