Colorado College is unique among liberal arts colleges because of its longstanding Summer Session that creates a vibrant academic community year-round. Pre-College students have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the culture of Colorado College, with a combination of academic and social programming planned by our Program Assistants. As a Colorado College Pre-College student, you will be in class from 9:00am until 12:00pm, while afternoons are used for occasional science course labs, homework, class field trips, and general free time. We have academic programming 2-3 times a week from 4-5pm, leaving the evenings open for the students to socialize, work on projects, and enjoy the community atmosphere at Colorado College.
- Introduction to the Colket Center, and how to seek academic assistance
- Admissions Tour
- Interview with the Admissions Team (for rising seniors)
- Time Management Workshop
- Stress Management Workshop
- Utilization of Summer Jobs and Internships, for College and Beyond
- How to Write an Admissions Essay
- Trips to downtown Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Movie nights
- Trips to Old Colorado City
- Josh and John's ice cream
- The Manitou Incline
- 4th of July Festivities
- Check our the 2017 programming schedule!