Welcome to Colorado College - the best of both worlds: a close-knit and global community.
Colorado College welcomes international students to join our vibrant community and experience life at an accredited liberal arts college. Summer courses at Colorado College will help you expand your range of educational experiences, improve your English or study skills, and meet your educational goals.
If you are an international student participating in a .75 credit Pre-College Block course, you will be required to participate in an additional .25 credit course to meet visa requirements. The deadline for international applicants for Block A, Block B, and the Pre-College Block is April 24, 2020.
International students needing a visa to enter the US will be provided with the DS-2019 form by Colorado College if you meet the following requirements:
Estimated Annual Costs in US Dollars (USD) for International Students:
Cost for tuition, fees and room & board are subject to change, and may increase annually with inflation. Note: Students are required to have health insurance while studying in the US. Student health insurance is available through Colorado College.
Evidence of financial support should be submitted in the form of a letter of support from your family and/or financial sponsor and a statement from their bank.
The letter of support (sponsorship letter) must attest the following:
- The relationship of the sponsor to the student
- Level of support (exact USD tbd) available for their educational expenses
- Clearly state the funds intended use: e.g. room and board, books, health insurance, personal expenses/travel etc.
- All documents must be in English
- If you have more than one financial sponsor, a bank statement and letter of support is required from each sponsor
Bank statement requirements:
- Printed on bank letterhead
- Indicate the name of the account holder and account number
- Indicate an exact available monetary amount expressed in US Dollars (tbd)
- Dated within the last 6 months from I-20 issuance
- Signed by a bank official
- Written in English
International students interested in participating in the Colorado College Pre-College program are required to submit proof of English Language Proficiency.
Colorado College's general admission standard for college seniors applying for fall enrollment is below. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your Summer Session application and your current scores.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) recommended score: 100 or higher on iBT scale
- Pearson Test of English Academic recommended score: 68 or higher
- IELTS recommended score: 7.0 or higher
If you are unable to provide documentation from one of these tests, we will also accept a Certification of English Language Proficiency.
Application Fee: $50, Nonrefundable
Course Deposit: $500 Upon Acceptance, Nonrefundable
Program Fee: Variable - Please Reference the Course Description
Room: $648 for Courses in the Pre-College Block (July 13 - July 29): $798 for Courses in Block A or Block B
Board (Meal Plan): $551
(719) 389 - 6098