2018 Applications for Visiting Undergraduates are open, apply today!
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
The online application includes:
- Course Application
- Housing Application (if requesting housing)
- Current transcript
- Incoming Colorado College first-year students do not need to provide a transcript.
- Advisor or Professor recommendation
- Medical Forms (May be submitted after the completion of your application)
- Application fee of $50 (check or credit card)
- waived if you have previously taken a CC course or are an incoming Colorado College first-year student
- Course deposit of $500 per course (check or credit card)
To pay by credit card, please call us at (719) 389-6655 with your Visa, Discover, MasterCard or American Express information
To pay by check, please send two separate checks, one for the application fee and one for the deposit so we can credit your account. Both are payable to Colorado College Summer Session.
Incoming Colorado College first-year students: Please apply for Summer Session as a visiting undergraduate, and indicate your incoming first-year status on the form.
Colorado College Summer Session
14 E Cache La Poudre St
Colorado Springs CO 80903
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.