Skip to main content area Skip to institutional navigation Skip to sub-navigation
Skip to main content


To register for on-campus courses:

  • Pick up and complete an On-Campus Course Add Form, available in the Summer Session Office, or fill out and print two copies of the Online Add Form.
  • Turn in one copy of your Add Form to the Summer Session Office, and one copy to the registrar.
    •  If you have not yet used  The Wild Card, it will be given to you automatically when invoicing for summer occurs.

If you are off campus and need to register

If you are a CC student on leave or studying abroad during the spring semester, and you will not return to campus before summer session begins, please email us at for instructions on enrolling in on campus courses, or Inger Bull for international off campus summer courses.

If you are an INCOMING FIRST YEAR student, go the visiting undergraduate page, look for "Register", check "Incoming First Year" on the application.  We do not need transcripts or an application fee with your application!