Accessibility Resources is happy to support alumni in their post-CC experiences whenever possible.
- Please note that Accessibility Resources destroys/deletes documentation and other disability-related information seven years after a student leaves the college.
- If we still have your records:
- We may be able to assist in requests for accommodations for professional and graduate admission exams, such as the GRE, MCAT, LSAT, and GMAT.
- We can verify your history of accommodation use at CC for professional and graduate schools/programs.
- We can provide you with a copy of the disability documentation that we have on file for you.
We love to hear from alumni, so please don’t hesitate to be in touch!