Welcome to Colorado College!
Lost? Looking for someone? Official business with the college? Attending an event? The Office of Campus Safety invites you to visit us at 833 N Tejon Street, on the south side of campus to get more information and assistance! Convenient metered parking is available on the street just outside our office.
Update to Timely Warning
December 17, 2016
Nathan Bethke has been released from jail and notifications have been made to persons impacted by the incident on December 2nd. He has been trespassed from campus and we ask you to contact CSPD or Campus Safety if he is seen on campus. Anyone with safety related questions please contact Campus Safety at x6707.
If you feel you are in immediate danger, please contact 911.
December 2, 2016
On November 21, 2016, Nathan Bethke made threatening remarks to College staff. As a result of these threats, Nathan has been barred from campus. Today, additional information was shared with Campus Safety and CSPD that prompted an official threat assessment. The results of that assessment have concluded that Nathan does represent a potential threat to himself or others. Nathan is known to drive a blue Ford SUV with Colorado license plates MQZ837. Nathan is currently living in an apartment on Dale Street and is authorized to be in his residence.
Nathan Bethke is describes as a white male, 6'0, slender built, short brown hair, possible facial hair, wearing a dark jacket, dark stocking cap, blue jeans and boots.
If you see Nathan or his vehicle on campus, call 911.
If you have safety-related questions, contact Campus Safety at x6707.
Counseling services are available to all concerned students through the Counseling Center at x6093.
In compliance with the U.S. Department of Higher Education and the Jeanne Clery Act, security notices are issued to provide timely warning information about a potentially dangerous situation at or near Colorado College to provide our students and employees with the information necessary to make decisions or take appropriate actions to ensure their safety.
Campus Safety in the News
- CCAT Shuttle Service operational times have changed. Check the CCAT page for more information.
- The 2016 Annual Security Report is complete and available online. If you would like a hard copy, please stop by the Campus Safety office.
- "No Tiger Walks Alone" Learn what you can do to help keep CC a happy and safe place to live, study, and thrive!
- CC has partnered with Ride Systems to provide real-time gps tracking for the CCAT shuttle! Check out the website at www.ccatshuttle.com and download the app for Android or iPhone!
- Like TigerWatch on Facebook to receive updates and alerts.
Campus Safety Emergency
Campus Safety Non-Emergency
CSPD & CSFD Emergency