Permit Application Day, May 9 2017, 8 AM
The permit application day for the 2017/2018 academic year will begin at 8 am on May 9, 2017. The parking permit application process operates on a first-come, first-served basis, as in years past.
CCAT Shuttle Time Changes
The shuttle will now run every shift in tandem with Safe Ride. This means that on Wednesday and Thursday, CCAT will provide shuttle service from 8 pm to 1 am, instead of 9 pm to 2 am. The shuttle times on Friday and Saturday will remain unchanged, offering service from 9 pm to 2 am.
Parking Lot Map
In preparation for tomorrow's permit application day, here is an updated parking lot map with the lots separated by color and labeled by lot designation.
Parking changes for the 2017-18 academic year:
Changes to Pricing:
- The three-tiered pricing model for employees will change slightly:
- Tier 1 – Employees making less than $27,000 a year: $100 ($50 for one semester only)
- Tier 2 – Employees making between $27,000 and $50,000 a year: $200 ($100 for one semester only)
- Tier 3 – Employees making more than $50,000 a year: $300 ($150 for one semester only)
- Student permits will be $200 ($100 for one semester only)
- FAC Employees – You will follow the three-tiered employee pricing model based on salary described above, but will be billed the semester rate for an annual permit, or half the semester rate for a semester permit.
- A three-tiered incentivized price will be available to employees and students who apply for permits in the E2 (Sorority), E3 (Lennox/ORC), E4 (Old Yampa Street), S1 (Wooglins/Central Services) and S5 (Former Conoco) lots.
- Tier 1 – Employees making less than $27,000 a year: $50 ($25 for one semester only)
- Tier 2 – Employees making between $27,000 and $50,000 a year and all students: $100 ($50 for one semester only)
- Tier 3 – Employees making more than $50,000 a year: $200 ($100 for one semester only)
- The S4 (Unitarian Church) lot will be reserved for employees, including vendors and contractors making less than $27,000 a year, and free permits will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Changes to Permit Allotment:
- W1 (Grounds Shop/Faculty Housing), W2 (Old Wood Avenue), W3 (West Campus Main), W5 (Packard Hall), W7 (Bemis School), E1 (East Campus Complex), E2 (Sorority), E3 (Lennox/ORC), E4 (Old Yampa Street), E5 (Childcare Center) and S2 (CC Inn) lots will require permits 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This means that citations in those lots will be issued all day, everyday.
- C2 (Armstrong) and S3 (Cornerstone) lots will be reserved for employees only. Permits will be enforced in these lots 24 hours a day, seven days a week. After 5 p.m., however, lots will be open to visitor parking for events on campus. Otherwise, the lots will remain closed and permit-enforced.
- W7 (Bemis School) and W8 (Fine Arts Center) will be reserved for Fine Arts Center use only and strictly enforced.
Changes to Lot Assignment Preference:
- The following lots will be assigned as either employee (faculty or staff) or student-preferred parking areas. This means that if an applicant does not receive their first choice in the parking permit process, their second-choice placement will be based on these lot preference designations:
- Employee-Preferred: C1 (Library) and S1 (Wooglins/Central Services) lots;
- Student-Preferred: W3 (Northwest Campus) and S5 (Former Conoco) lots.