Welcome to Colorado College.
Welcome to intensive learning that expands through and beyond the Rocky Mountain West—an exceptional location where adventure threads into each day.
Welcome to the Block Plan, where you’ll take one class at a time for 3 ½ weeks. Prepare to dive into your current passion in small discussion-based classes, where professors will know your name, encourage you to grow, and respect your stride. Master the art of balance with clubs, internships, work, athletics, community service, and adjuncts.
Welcome to block breaks: four days to relax, to climb one of Colorado’s 54 peaks higher than 14,000 feet or explore the dynamic sand dunes, forests, and canyons of the Southwest.
Welcome to a vibrant community—a community of around 2,000 students eager to communicate, debate, defend, think, and engage. The conversations don’t stop when you leave the classroom, but expand in every corner of campus as friends and peers relentlessly urge you to think outside the box, prosper, and expand your views.
Welcome to 32 blocks of curiosity, adventure, and imagination—to the moment for unearthing your passions, exploring and understanding the world, and your individual growth.
Welcome to Colorado College. Enjoy the ride.
Welcome to the opportunity to try something new
- study the stars
- swing into ballroom dance
- philosophize on human emotions
- create your own block and independently study the bioethical issues of life and death
- audition for a musical
- hike the Rockies and understand the mountains’ histories
- learn Chinese
- join the Outdoor Recreation Committee and lead a canyoneering trip in Utah
- try your hand at literary theory and conquer Ulysses in just 3 ½ weeks
- work on the CC farm
- apply for a Venture Grant and travel to India and research the impacts of tourism
The opportunities are limitless.