How to Declare

Before declaring a major or minor, students should identify an advisor from among the Classics Department's permanent faculty and contact that professor about declaring. If the professor agrees, a student can then go to this page on the Registrar's website, where there are online forms for declaring a major, a double major, a departmental minor or a thematic minor.
Report an issue - Last updated: 10/10/2022