The Bridge Scholars Program goals are:
to provide students with an intense academic experience to get to know the student-centered CC classroom with lots of discussion and participation, learn about time-management on the block plan, enhance writing, analytical thinking, and oral presentation skills
to connect students with the supportive network of campus resources
- Get to know knowledgeable and friendly faculty and staff.
to build and foster relationships with experienced student mentors who
- share their personal experience of transitioning to college life,
- can be a resource, a helping hand, and a sounding board,
- organize weekend and block break activities.
to facilitate the development of leadership and personal skills
- Bonner Fellows Program
- BSP outdoor leadership program
- Financial Literacy Program