These are publicly available resources that may be of interest to people both within and beyond Colorado College who work on assessment.
- National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment (NILOA) website
Occasional papers, helpful links, and other valuable information.
- Internet Resources for Higher Education Outcomes Assessment
This extensive website with hundreds of links includes general resources (discussion groups, lists of links, archives of articles, etc.), assessment handbooks, links on assessment of specific skills or content, and individual institutions’ assessment-related pages, among other resources.
- Association for the Assessment of Learning in Higher Education sample rubrics by type of project
- One set of classroom-level assessment techniques
- Another set of classroom-level assessment techniques