Assessment at CC
Assessment at Colorado College is carried out by departments, interdisciplinary programs, and individual faculty members teaching Critical Perspectives general education courses, and is reviewed by the Assessment Committee. In addition to reviewing bi-annual assessment reports, the committee offers a wide variety of educational programs on assessment and consults with individual faculty members, departments, and interdisciplinary programs on an as-needed basis to support assessment development and improvement.
The members of the 2017-2018 Assessment Committee are:
- Re Evitt, English, Chair
- Shelley Harper, Social Sciences Liaison Librarian
- Phoebe Lostroh, Molecular Biology
- Mike Siddoway, Mathematics and Computer Science and Associate Dean of the Faculty
- Amanda Udis-Kessler, Director of Assessment and Program Review
- Tina Valtierra, Education
The Colorado College Critical Perspectives (general education) webpage includes assessment information for our Critical Perspectives program.