We've switched to a new student accounts billing system called TouchNet, which provides real-time student account activity, online ACH payments (debit to savings or checking account), and payment plan set up all in one place!
News & Announcements
Summer billing statements will be generated and available online sometime in early April. Please pay by due date on your billing statement. NO payment plans are available for summer semester.
Spring Semester Payments were due January 29, 2016. Monthly Interest is accruing on unpaid balances.
Payment Plan Users: Please pay each month based on your schedule. Late fees apply for missed payments.
How To Make Payments and Manage Your Account
- If you are off-campus, you will need to log into SSLVPN first. This first step ONLY applies if you are off-campus!
- Log into CC Single Sign-In
- Once logged in to CC Single Sign-In, click "Banner SSB"
- Then in Banner click the "Student" tab
- Next choose "Payments and Billing"
- Finally, select "Make a Payment"
For International Students
International Students can pay here
For Parents ("Authorized Users")
- First, your student must log in to Banner and invite you as an "Authorized User."
- Once your student has invited you as an "Authorized User" then you may login to the TouchNet site here. Note that students cannot use this link to login.
Detailed Instructions for TouchNet
See Step-by-Step instructions for using the new TouchNet student accounts billing system
NOTE: you are likely to see a security warning if you try to access the TouchNet site using Safari on a Mac. It's best to use a different browser for TouchNet - we recommend Chrome.