Meal Plan Options for 2019-2020 Academic Year:
Full Meal Plan - mandatory for students living in traditional halls, small houses and language houses.
Apartment Meal Plan - mandatory for students living in student apartments, east campus apartments and fraternities.
Synergy and Cottage Housing do not require a meal plan.
The full meal plan allows students $2,350 dollars per semester and $4,700 dollars for the year to spend at any of the on campus dining venues. Students are required to budget and spend all the allocated dollars loaded to their meal plan for the year. We also encourage students to use all their meal plan dollars for the semester. Although, if the student has unused meal plan dollars from the fall semester we will roll those dollars to the spring semester unless the student is not enrolled in the spring semester. Meal plan dollars that are not used by the end of the year are not refundable and lost. We suggest students budget their dollars for each block. If you divide the $2,350 by 4 blocks this will tell students how much they can spend for one block (3 1/2 weeks).
The full meal plan has a $250 infrastructure fee that is charged along with the meal plan dollars to each students account and due with the tuition and fees owed for the semester.
The apartment meal plan allows students living in apartments the flexibility to utilize the on campus venues vs. cooking at their residence each day. The plan offers the student $442 per semester with no infrastructure fee.
- Please note: If your student does not return for the spring semester for any reason after attending the fall semester and has meal plan money that remains unused there will be no refunds issued on the unused meal plan dollars.
- All meal plan dollars expire at the end of the Spring Semester. No exceptions.
- An Infrastructure support fee is added to the full meal plan. This fee is charged to the student account along with the meal plan dollar amount, tuition, housing and miscellaneous fees due for the semester.
- Students studying abroad for the entire block may receive a "one block" amount reduction to their meal plan. A refund is issued directly to the student to use toward their abroad trip expenses. If the one block amount is not available at the time we issue the refund, the student will only receive what they have remaining on their plan.
- Students taking blocks off for other reasons may or may not receive a meal plan adjustment. Please discuss with the Dean of Students office.
Want to learn more about the Meal Plan - visit the Meal Plan FAQ.
ContactSpencer Center, 1st Floor, Room 116
14 E. Cache La Poudre Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Phone: (719) 389-6698
Fax: (719) 389-6932
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Mon-Fri