Skip to main content area Skip to sub-navigation
Skip to main content

Registrar's Office

Winter Break-ordering transcripts

The Registrar's Office will close at noon on Thursday, December 20th and reopen at 8:30 am on Monday, January 7, 2019.
Electronic delivery of transcripts will not be effected and can be ordered any time over the winter break.
Official paper transcripts to be mailed must be requested by Monday, December 17 to be guaranteed processing before the break.  Official or unofficial paper transcripts requested during the break will be processed in the order received and cannot be guaranteed 2 day processing when the office reopens on January 7th.

Any questions can be directed to the registrar’s office at or call us: 719-389- 6610.

Did you know?

  • Waitlists are dropped the first day of a course. If a professor lets you in off the waitlist, you must come to the Registrar's Office and add it to your schedule, with the professor's signature or their PIN code on an add/drop form.
  • All students are required to Check-In the beginning of each semester.
  • If you see a grade of "GW" (grade withheld), it means you still need to complete the course evaluation in SSB. Once you've completed the evaluation, your grade will change on your transcript.