The Registrar's Office is open 8:30-5:00, Monday - Friday.
Welcome all new students, new transfers and returning students!
Don't forget-all students must complete Check-In, in SSB, before the end of first block!!
Due to confusion about suppressing directory information, the College has changed the procedure. Beginning with the Fall 2015 semester, students wishing to change their suppression information, will need to complete the Suppress Directory Information form and submit to theRegistrar's Office. These forms are also available in our office.
Alumni or Third Party Degree/Enrollment Verification
Colorado College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
Enrollment verifications for Current Students:
The Colorado College Registrar's Office still provides enrollment verifications for current students. You may stop by the office for information, or you can download our form at: email@example.com/forms
Did you know?
Waitlists are dropped the first day of a course. If a professor lets you in off the waitlist, you must come to the Registrar's Office and add it to your schedule, with the professor's signature on an add/drop form.
All students are required to Check-In the beginning of each semester.
If you see a grade of "GW" (grade withheld), it means you still need to complete the course evaluation in SSB. Once you've completed the evaluation, your grade will change on your transcript.
Important Dates 2014-15
- August 23 8:00 am Residence halls open for new students
- Aug. 23 - Aug. 31 New Student Week
- Aug. 30 8:00 am Residence halls open for returning students
- Sept. 1 Instruction begins 10:30 am
- Sept. 1 9-10:00 am Opening Convocation, Shove Chapel
- Sept. 4 Last day to change grade track block 1
- Sept. 9 Last day to drop block 1
- Sept. 24 Last day block 1
- Sept. 29 Block 2 begins
- Sept. 29 - Oct. 10 New Student and New Transfer Preregistration for blocks 3-8
- Oct. 15 Preregistration results available on SSB. All schedule changes must now be done on drop/add forms in the Registrar's Office
- Oct. 2 Last day to change grade track block 2
- Oct. 7 Last day to drop block
- Oct. 22 Block 2 ends
- Oct. 27 Block 3 begins
- Oct. 30 Last day to change grade track block 3
- Nov. 4 Last day to drop block 3
- Nov. 19 Block 3 ends
- Nov. 24 Block 4 begins
- Nov. 27-30 Thanksgiving Break
- Dec. 1 Block 4 resumes
- Dec. 2 Last day to change grade track Block 4
- Dec. 5 Last day to drop Block 4
- Dec. 19 Block 4 ends, 12:00 noon
- Dec. 20 - Jan. 4 Winter Break. College closed