Fall 2019 Semester
- Half block dates: January 6 - 16, 2020. Half Block Course Offerings .
- Winter break for students will be December 18 - January 6.
- Winter Break's Transcript Ordering Deadline:
The Colorado College Registrar’s Office will close at Noon on December 18th and reopen at 8:30 am on Monday, January 6, 2020.
Electronic delivery transcripts may be ordered any time over the holiday break. Mailed transcript requests MUST be received by Monday, December 16th in order to be processed before the break. All problems, holds, and paper orders will resume on Monday, January 6, 2020. Please send any problems to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student Spring Break dates: March 12 - 22. The Registrar's Office is open regular business hours over spring break.
- Fall 2020 preregistration for blocks 1-4 dates: April 6 - April 24
New this year!
- SSB drop/add process is now automatically feeding registration to Canvas.
- CC now has an Advising Hub available for any advising questions from students.
Any questions can be directed to the registrar’s office at email@example.com or call us: 719-389- 6610.
Did you know?
- Waitlists are dropped at 5:00 pm the Friday before the block begins. If a professor lets you in off the waitlist, you must add it to your schedule using the Instructor's PIN code by the end of the second day of the course in your SSB Drop/Add.
- All students are required to Check-In the beginning of each semester.
- If you see a grade of "GW" (grade withheld), it means you still need to complete the course evaluation in SSB. Once you've completed the evaluation, your grade will change on your transcript.