Administrative Services Specialist
COLORADO COLLEGE HOTEL/MOTEL DISCOUNT/CONTRACT RATES
The College has negotiated special rates at various local hotels/motels. See specific contracts for rates and special requirements when securing reservation(s).
Pricing information is available only through the secure information page.
COLORADO COLLEGE STATE SALES TAX EXEMPT INFORMATION
The College has been granted state sales tax exemption in a number of states.
Specific information is available only through the secure information page.
The mission of the Administrative Department is to provide efficient and responsive procurement services and to obtain high-quality goods and services from vendors who provide value to the institution. This service is provided to faculty and staff in support of the College’s Mission and Vision Statement.
Our strategic goals are:
- To procure as efficiently as possible
- To provide continuous training and education to customers
- To provide knowledgeable information and consulting
- To identify vendors who meet internal customer needs and provide value to the institution
- To minimize disputes between internal customers and vendors
- To maintain ethical business standards
The Administrative Department operates in a partially decentralized environment. The Administrative Department is responsible for:
- Sourcing and pricing goods or services for the campus community
- Issuing and approving purchase orders to vendors
- Administration of the College's Procurement Card (P-Card) Program
- Continuous monitoring for the College's P-Card Program (internal audit)
- Procuring furniture for the campus (capital construction and operational budgets)
- Administering, in partnership with the Information Management Department, the College's Managed Print Program
E&I – Educational & Institutional Cooperative Service, Inc.
E&I is a not-for-profit buying cooperative established by members of the National Association of Educational Procurement (NAEP) to provide goods and services to members at the best possible value. The Cooperative is owned by its membership of more than 2,600 colleges, universities, K-12 hospitals, medical research institutions and hospital purchasing organizations located throughout the United States. The Colorado College is a member in good standing with the E&I Cooperative.
NAPCP is a membership-based processional association committed to advancing Commercial Card and payment professionals and industry practices worldwide. The Colorado College is a member of NAPCP.