Finance & Administration Forms

Please contact the Controller's Office if you
have questions on which form to use.

Accounting - Accounts Payable - Administrative Services - Budget - Cashier - Facilities -
Insurance & Liability - Human Resources - Payroll - Student Clubs - Tax & Compliance

  • No results found

Accounting Forms

Traveling on Business

Summary Travel Expense Form (pdf)
Summary Travel Expense Form (excel)
Summary Travel Expense Form - Per Diem (pdf)
Summary Travel Expense Form - Per Diem (excel)
Field Trip Procedures and Forms
Historical Exchange Rates
Meals Policy and Per Diem Links
Currency Converter

Managing Funds/Budgets

Journal Entry Form (Adobe Sign) / Adobe Sign Journal Entry Instructions
Journal Entry Form (pdf interactive)
Introduction to Endowed Funds
Cash Advance - Requesting and Reconciling
Faculty/Staff - Accessing a Fund Balance in Banner
Students - Accessing a Fund Balance in Banner
New Fund/Organization Request Form
Frequently Used Account Codes
Fund Types - Brief Explanation
Banner Codes as seen in Self-Service Banner

Other Resources

Wire Transfer Form
Wire Transfer Instructions
Payment Flow Charts

Accounts Payable Forms

Check Requisition Form (pdf interactive on Google Chrome and Internet Explorer)
Direct Deposit Form
Honorarium Letter
W-8BEN (For individuals)
W-8BEN Instructions
W-8BEN-E (For business entities)
W-8BEN-E Instructions
W-8BEN-E (Adobe Sign)
W-9 Form
W-9 Form (Adobe Sign)
Student Award Payment Form
Mileage Reimbursement Form 2022
Contract Authorization Guidelines
Payment Flow Charts

Administrative Services Forms

P-Card Policies and Procedures
P-Card Definitions
P-Card Training Document
P-Card Application
P-Card Application (Adobe Sign)
P-Card Missing Receipt Affidavit
P-Card Dispute Form- UMB Bank
Purchase Order Request
Purchase Order Request (Adobe Sign)
Bid Waiver

Budget Forms

Budget Reallocation Instructions
Budget Change Form
Budget FAQ's

Cashier Forms

Deposit Bag Instructions
Departmental Deposit Form

Facilities Forms

Submit a Request for a Work Order or Keys
Submit a Project Initiation Form for R & R/Capital Improvement

HR Forms Webpage

Human Resources Forms

Payroll Forms

2020-2021 Payroll Schedule
2022 W-4 Form
Cell Phone Allowance Form
Cell Phone Allowance Policy
Direct Deposit Form
Misc. Payroll Request Form
Payment Flow Chart
Full-Time Staff Time Sheet Entry on Self-Service Banner
How to Approve a Time Sheet on Self-Service Banner
Exempt Leave Reporting Instructions
Proxy Set-Up
Proxy Removal Directions
Time Sheet Entry for Students/Temp Staff

Student Club Forms

Student Club Application
Student Club Information 2020-2021
Student Club Account Policies & Guidelines

Tax & Compliance Forms

W-8BEN (for individuals)
W-8BEN-E (for business entities)


Nonresident Alien Taxation FAQ's for International Visitors


IRS Publication 970 - Tax Benefits for Education

Faculty and Staff

Nonresident Alien Taxation FAQ's for Faculty and Staff Paying International Visitors
Honorarium and International Performer Procedures
Payments to Foreign Individuals/Vendors
Statement for Services Performed Outside the United States
Payment Flow Charts

Report an issue - Last updated: 09/23/2022
The Controller's Office
Spencer Center, Room 221
14 E. Cache la Poudre St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Office Hours: 8am-5pm Mon-Fri