Welcome To Mail Services
Keeping Campus Connected
The mission of the Colorado College Mail Services staff is to achieve excellence in service to the College community. We strive to provide timely, accurate, and cost effective mail services that meet the needs of our students, faculty, and staff.
Mail Services is not an official contract station of the USPS (United States Postal Service); therefore, some services are limited or unavailable.
Hours of Operation
Worner Mailroom 902 N. Cascade Ave. – Monday through Friday: 9:00am to 3:30pm
Mail Services building 815 N. Tejon St. – Monday through Friday: 8:00am to 4:30pm
Both operations are closed on weekends.
News and Events
Please see Mail Services news and events by clicking the on the "About" menu and then "News and Events" .
Approximate Package Delivery Times By Carriers
- USPS – 10:00am – 2:00pm (for Express and other packages or mail that was not ready for the Mail Couriers).
- FedEx Express – 9:00am - 2:00pm
- FedEx Home – same as Express
- FedEx Ground – 10:00am - 3:00pm
- UPS – 9:00am – 1:00pm
- DHL – Anytime during the day
- Please note that Mail Services has no control of these times.