Welcome To Mail Services
Keeping Campus Connected
The mission of the Colorado College Mail Services staff is to achieve excellence in service to the College community. We strive to provide timely, accurate, and cost effective mail services that meet the needs of our students, faculty, and staff.
Mail Services is not an official contract station of the USPS (United States Postal Service); therefore, some services are limited or unavailable.
Hours of Operation
Worner Mailroom 902 N. Cascade Ave. – Monday through Friday: 9:00am to 3:30pm
Mail Services building 815 N. Tejon St. – Monday through Friday: 8:00am to 4:30pm
Both operations are closed on weekends.
News and Events
Mail Services open for NSO weekend
Mail Services will be open the following dates and times:
Saturday August 15th 9:00am to 4:30pm
Sunday August 16th 9:00am to 2:00pm
Saturday August 22nd 9:am to 2:00pm
Sunday August 23rd 9:00am to 2:00pm
Please have your ID ready when picking up packages.
*Early shipping of items for New, Winter starts and Returning Students.
New, Winter starts and returning students may ship items at any time. New students who do not have a Worner Box assigned to them should have “Hold for incoming student” marked on the outside of the shipment. Returning students should use their Worner Box address. The address format for students is:
Students full name, no nicknames please / WB# ____
902 N. Cascade Ave.
Colorado Springs CO 80946 - xxxx
Zip + 4 = Students Worner Box number
Example - WB#1 = 0001
Example - WB#21 = 0021
Example - WB#181 = 0181
Example - WB#1150 = 1150
Students Important Summer Mail Services Options
Students, please notify the Mail Services Department where you like your mail directed during the 2015 Summer Break. It is especially important that we receive your information by no later than Friday May 15th. Please see the link below for your options.
Students you have three options for your USPS First Class mail to be directed during the Summer Break.
- Forward my mail to my home address: You do not have to do anything if this is your request. All First Class mail will be forwarded to the home address supplied to the Registrars Office.
- Do not forward my mail, I will be here this summer: Please obtain and complete a Mail Service Option card from the Worner Mailroom Staff and return signed card to the Mailroom Staff.
- Please forward my mail to an address different than my home address: Please obtain and complete a Mail Service Option card from the Worner Mailroom Staff and return signed card to the Mailroom Staff.
Mail forwarding will begin on Tuesday May 19th. Please note that UPS, DHL and FedEx will not forward shipments. If you have any questions or concerns please call 389-6427 or 389-6799.
* Worner Mailroom now excepting MasterCard and Visa credit/debit cards! Guidelines for credit/debit payments are published in the "News and Events" area.
* Please see Mail Services news and events by clicking the on the "About" menu and then "News and Events" .
Approximate Package Delivery Times By Carriers
- USPS – 10:00am – 2:00pm (for Express and other packages or mail that was not ready for the Mail Couriers).
- FedEx Express – 9:00am - 2:00pm
- FedEx Home – same as Express
- FedEx Ground – 10:00am - 3:00pm
- UPS – 9:00am – 1:00pm
- DHL – Anytime during the day
- Please note that Mail Services has no control of these times.