Welcome To Mail Services
The Campus Post Office is located in the basement of Worner Campus Center, 902 N. Cascade Ave.
* Mail Services processes all of the College’s incoming and outgoing mail.
* Mail Services provides USPS, FedEx, UPS, and campus mail services for students, faculty and staff
* Student Worner Boxes (mailboxes) are housed in the basement of Worner
* When the student’s package is ready for pickup, s/he will receive an email from Mail Services. If you receive an email from the vendor, such as Amazon, saying your package has been delivered, that means it has been delivered to the downtown post office and it could be 24-48 additional hours before we have the package on campus and available for pick up.
* Payment options: Cash, Gold Cards, Credit/Debit (minimum purchase of $10, $2 fee per transaction), department charges
* Photo I.D. is required for student package pickup
* Mail and packages for Faculty and Staff are delivered by courier to your department between noon and 4 p.m.
* Outgoing packages and letters are picked up by, USPS, UPS, and FedEx at 2 p.m. If you want something to go out same day, it must be in the mail room by 2 p.m.
* We do not have refrigeration in the mail room. We will only keep a box marked perishable for a couple of days before disposing of it. So be sure to pick up your boxes in a timely manner.
* Be safe with your mail. Keep your mailbox locked. Put items in the shredding bin to prevent identity thief
We are not an official contract station of the USPS (United States Postal Service); therefore, some services are limited or unavailable.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For NSO weekend, Mail Services with have additional hours:
* Friday, August 17, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* Saturday, August 18, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
* Sunday, August 19, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
FedEx Drop Box
The FedEx drop box is now located outside of the east doors of the Worner Center. Pickup time varies but is normally around 5:00pm.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com