Welcome To Mail Services
The Campus Post Office is located in the basement of Worner Campus Center, 902 N. Cascade Ave.
* Mail Services processes all of the College’s incoming and outgoing mail.
* Mail Services provides USPS, FedEx, UPS, and campus mail services for students, faculty and staff
* Student Worner Boxes (mailboxes) are housed in the basement of Worner
* Student parcels may be picked up in the mail room once the shipment has been processed and package slips have been distributed, usually by 2 p.m.
* Payment options: Cash, Gold Cards, Credit/Debit (minimum purchase of $10, $2 fee per transaction), department charges
* Photo I.D. is required for student package pickup
* Mail and packages for Faculty and Staff are delivered by courier to your department between noon and 4 p.m.
We are not an official contract station of the USPS (United States Postal Service); therefore, some services are limited or unavailable.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For NSO weekend, Mail Services with have additional hours:
* Friday, August 17, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* Saturday, August 18, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
* Sunday, August 19, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
FedEx Drop Box
The FedEx drop box is now located outside of the east doors of the Worner Center. Pickup time varies but is normally around 5:00pm.