Welcome To Mail Services
Keeping Campus Connected
The mission of the Colorado College Mail Services staff is to achieve excellence in service to the College community. We strive to provide timely, accurate, and cost effective mail services that meet the needs of our students, faculty, and staff.
Mail Services is not an official contract station of the USPS (United States Postal Service); therefore, some services are limited or unavailable.
Hours of Operation
Worner Mailroom 902 N. Cascade Ave. – Monday through Friday: 9:00am to 3:30pm
Mail Services building 815 N. Tejon St. – Monday through Friday: 8:00am to 4:30pm
Both operations are closed on weekends.
News and Events
*Early shipping of items for New, Winter starts and Returning Students.
New, Winter starts and returning students may ship items at any time. New students who do not have a Worner Box assigned to them should have “Hold for incoming student” marked on the outside of the shipment. Returning students should use their Worner Box address. The address format for students is:
Students full name, no nicknames please / WB# ____
902 N. Cascade Ave.
Colorado Springs CO 80946 - xxxx
Zip + 4 = Students Worner Box number
Example - WB#1 = 0001
Example - WB#21 = 0021
Example - WB#181 = 0181
Example - WB#1150 = 1150
*Zip + 4 is not required but can help us identify the proper Worner Box in the event of the of the shipping label being damaged or unreadable.
Mail Services hours for NSO 2016 and returning students.
The Central Services / Mail Services building is used for package overflow and oversized package storage. It is located at 815 N. Tejon St. about one block east of the Worner building.
Mail Services and the Worner Mail Center will be open the following dates and times for package pickup. Please have your ID and package notification slip(s) ready to pickup packages.
Saturday, August 20 9:00am to 4:30pm
Sunday, August 21 9:00am to 2:00pm
Saturday, August 27 9:00am to 2:00pm
Sunday, August 28 9:00am to 2:00pm
* Worner Mailroom now accepting MasterCard and Visa credit/debit cards! Guidelines for credit/debit payments are published in the "News and Events" area.
* Please see Mail Services news and events by clicking the on the "About" menu and then "News and Events" .
Approximate Package Delivery Times By Carriers
- USPS – 10:00am – 2:00pm (for Express and other packages or mail that was not ready for the Mail Couriers).
- FedEx Express – 9:00am - 2:00pm
- FedEx Home – same as Express
- FedEx Ground – 10:00am - 3:00pm
- UPS – 9:00am – 1:00pm
- DHL – Anytime during the day
- Please note that Mail Services has no control of these times.