|Fall Transfer||March 1|
|Spring Transfer||October 15|
We encourage you to visit your applicant portal and start a preliminary application file. It’ll take you a few minutes to complete and starts your application to Colorado College.
- Common Application
- Personal Statement
- Attached to the Common Application, your personal statement should briefly tell us about you and your story. You may want to include why you are transferring, a little bit about your academic goals, and your personal aspirations. We recommend limiting your personal statement to one page.
- $60 application fee or fee waiver requested within the Common Application
- Transfer College Report (from College Registrar)
- Document typically filled out by your current institution's registrar or Dean's office. You can find a blank copy here.
- Final high school transcript
- Official transcript(s) for all colleges/universities attended
- Standardized test scores
- Waived if not required for entry to current college/university or exam results are more than 5 years old
- Two Recommendations
- We suggest at least one of these be from a college instructor
- The other recommendation can be from a coach, boss, or high school teacher if necessary
- Optional interview
- Interview deadline for Spring applicants: October 1
- Interview deadline for Fall applicants: February 15