|Fall Transfer||March 1 (now March 15)|
|Spring Transfer||October 15|
We encourage you to visit your applicant portal and start a preliminary application file. It’ll take you a few minutes to complete and starts your application to Colorado College.
- Transfer Common Application
- Personal Statement
- Attached to the Common Application, your personal statement should briefly tell us about you and your story. You may want to include why you are transferring, a little bit about your academic goals, and your personal aspirations. We recommend limiting your personal statement to one page.
- Transfer College Report (from College Registrar)
- Document typically filled out by your current institution's registrar or Dean's office. You can find a blank copy here.
- Final high school transcript
- While the Transfer Common Application allows students to upload a copy, we do need an official copy sent from a school official at your high school.
- Including a copy of your high school transcript will allow us to read your application, but an official copy must be submitted for a final admission decision to be released.
- Official transcript(s) for all colleges/universities attended
- Standardized test scores
- Colorado College moved to a Test-Optional policy in August 2019. Transfer Applicants for Fall 2020 and beyond may choose to include their standardized test scores or not.
- Transfer applicants who applied previously as first-year students may email to request their previously submitted scores be included with their transfer application.
- Two Recommendations (Called Academic Evaluations)
- We suggest at least one of these be from a college instructor
- The other recommendation can be from a coach, boss, or high school teacher if necessary
- Optional interview
- Interview deadline for Spring applicants: October 1
- Interview deadline for Fall applicants: February 15