Become a PIFP Fellow
Get Paid to Make a Difference
- Paid fellowships with progressive organizations that work for social change
- Built-in cohort, mentoring, training, and networking opportunities
- Meaningful projects and significant work experience in a variety of fields
Application Documents and Forms 2019-20
- Application Checklist
- Fellowship Application Form
- Partner Organization Preference Form (U.S. domestic students)
- Partner Organization Preference Form (international students)
- PIFP Recommendation Form
- TIPS for Recommendation Forms
- Instructions for applying through Handshake
- PIFP Timeline 2019-20
- FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions about PIFP
** PIFP Summer Fellowships may be counted as community engagement hours toward the Community Engaged Scholars Program at Colorado College. For more information, go to the Collaborative for Community Engagement website.
"My PIFP fellowship allowed me to develop as a professional and pursue my areas of interest. I would not have been able to get where I am without my experience as a fellow. PIFP has truly opened doors for me."
--Nina Roumell, Yearlong Fellow, Colorado Consumer Health Initiative
"PIFP was such an incredible experience. I have nothing but great things to say. My only real complaint is that 10 weeks goes by too fast!"
--Jack Queen, Summer Fellow, National Conference of State Legislatures
Lani Hinkle, Director
Public Interest Fellowship Program