Developing the Next Generation
of Nonprofit Leaders
- Offering nonprofit organizations access to qualified, versatile, and committed young newcomers to the sector
- Providing Colorado College students with meaningful work experience in nonprofit organizations
- Drawing on experienced alumni to pre-qualify candidates and provide training and mentorship
- 10-week full-time Summer Fellowships
- 12-month full-time Yearlong Fellowships
A Different Kind of Payday: See how PIFP fellow Isabel Nicholson made a difference through her research on payday lending practices in Colorado during her fellowship at The Bell Policy Center.
A Healthy Beat: Rapping about health insurance would be a tall task for anyone. But Zachary Stone, PIFP fellow with the Colorado Consumer Health Initiative, created this rap video to convey an important message with style.
“At Colorado College, we value active participation in our community and state, and the PIFP is one wonderful way to show our commitment to that value. This program is a win-win! Our students gain valuable experience and mentoring, while local non-profits get bright, talented, and energetic young people who I expect will make real contributions to their organizations.”