MAT Student Information
- The Masters of Arts in Teaching is Colorado College's only graduate program.
- MAT Programs Costs 2018-2019 shows the costs. This will give you an overview of the structure of your expenses.
- If you are a current MAT student who will be completing the program this summer, information about your expected tuition and expenses will be available soon. The Loan Process is also included if you intend to apply for a loan to finish the program.
If you intend to apply for federal loans:
- Complete the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.gov
- Colorado College will receive this information electronically and will be able to determine your eligibility for federal loans.
- Federal Direct Loans Basic Information will provide an overview of the Direct Loan program for Federal Direct Stafford and Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loans.
- If you would like to consider borrowing to help finance your education for the MAT Program, more specific information is provided below about the application process for each loan.
If you have questions after filing the FAFSA and reviewing this information, you can call the financial aid office at 1-800-260-6458 or (719) 389-6651.
The following loans may be considered when making decisions about financing the MAT Program.
Federal Direct Stafford Loans
- Stafford Loan Basics
- Stafford Loan Entrance Counseling, and Master Promissory Note
- Stafford Loan Exit Counseling
Federal Perkins Loans
- The Perkins program has been cancelled by the Department of Education. While we hope that legislation may bring back the program, at this time, there are no new loans being offered.
Contact the Office of Financial Aid & Student Employment
Spencer Center, 1st Floor
14 E. Cache La Poudre St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday,