MAT Student Information and Loans
The Colorado College Education Department offers two graduate programs:
For more information on the MAT Progam, please contact the Education Department.
MAT Programs Costs 2019-2020 shows the costs. This will give you an overview of the structure of your expenses.
Financial Aid Information
For more information on available financial aid options, please contact Kathy Gonzalez in the Office of Financial Aid.
Contact information: (719) 389-6651 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Loan Process is also included if you intend to apply for a loan to finish the program.
If you intend to apply for federal loans:
- Complete the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.gov
- Colorado College will receive this information electronically and will be able to determine your eligibility for federal loans.
- Federal Direct Loans Basic Information will provide an overview of the Direct Loan program for Federal Direct Stafford and Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loans.
- If you would like to consider borrowing to help finance your education for the MAT Program, more specific information is provided below about the application process for each loan.
If you have questions after filing the FAFSA and reviewing this information, you can call the financial aid office at 1-800-260-6458 or (719) 389-6651.
The following loans may be considered when making decisions about financing the MAT Program.
- Federal Direct Stafford Loans
Office of Financial Aid & Student Employment
Fax: (719) 389-6173
14 E. Cache La Poudre St
Spencer Center, 1st Floor
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Hours of operation: Mon - Fri, 8:30am-5:00pm