International & Undocumented
Each year Colorado College awards scholarships to non-U.S. citizens and non-U.S. permanent residents enrolling as degree-seeking students.
We evaluate the amount each family can contribute toward the total cost of attendance, including tuition, housing, meals, health insurance, books*, personal expenses, and transportation to and from a student’s home country.
Admitted International & Undocumented Students:
- If you did not apply for need-based institutional financial aid by the published financial aid deadlines, you must demonstrate that you have the resources to fully fund your Colorado College education for eight semesters.
- An admitted international student who did not apply for need-based financial aid are ineligible to apply for aid during their time at Colorado College.
- An admitted international student who did apply for need-based financial aid will typically receive awards that include up to $2,100 in institutional work-study (campus job).
International & Undocumented Prospective Students:
If you wish to apply for need-based financial aid, you must complete and submit the following:
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE (complete online)
- Certification of Income from Employer -submit via CCBaseCamp (prospective students) or SecureExchange (current students)
- Strict government regulations, rising education costs and economic conditions have made verifying the financial resources of international applicants essential.
- A separate Certification must be obtain for both parents living together in the same household.
- A separate Certification must be included from each employer if the parent has worked for more than one employer during the last complete calendar year (2019).
- The purpose of the Certification of Income from Employer is to help Colorado College obtain complete and accurate information about the parents’ income for international applicants who want to study in the United States and to apply for financial assistance.
- The Certification of Income from Employer must be written in English, signed by parent's employer, and provide the amount of earnings in USD the parent received during the last complete calendar year (2019).
Office of Financial Aid & Student Employment
Fax: (719) 389-6173
14 E. Cache La Poudre St
Spencer Center, 1st Floor
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Hours of operation: Mon - Fri, 8:30am-5:00pm