Music Education

Photo - Music Learning Theories concert


Colorado College offers the opportunity to obtain teaching licensure in music as an undergraduate by majoring in Music and minoring in Education. Credentials are received through the 9th semester program or the 5th Year Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) program.

View the degree requirements here.

Contact Joyce Hanagan for more information on Music coursework and Deb Mortenson regarding licensure. 

Report an issue - Last updated: 05/30/2023