In the Loop
Next meeting: February 11, 2016
The next ‘In the Loop: All-Staff Meeting’ will be held Thursday, February 11, 2016 in Bemis Great Hall. Breakfast will be served from 8 to 8:30 a.m., with the meeting directly following. Please submit questions using the form below. The next ITL will be held on Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2016, 4-5 P.M. with refershements.
- Rich Boyer from Modern Think will report on the Climate Survey results
- Get to Know video: the IDEA space
- Report from the President
- Report from Staff Council
- Q & A with college leadership
About "In the Loop"
In the Loop is a joint venture between Colorado College President Jill Tiefenthaler and the Staff Council to facilitate communication and build community spirit among the staff at Colorado College. These meetings are your chance to directly connect with the President and other staff members on a regular basis.