News & Events
In Other News...
2010 Psychology Department Holiday Cookie Party
"Step by Step: Your Career from Undergrad to Postdoc"
A great booklet from The American Association for the Advancement of Science geared toward undergraduates and postdoctoral researchers to provide information on building a career in research.
Six CC students to present the following papers:
- Jacobs, B., Borst, J., Hannan, M., Anderson, K., Townshend, C., Butti, C., Sherwood, C.C., Hof, P.R., & Manger, P.R. (2010). African elephant (Loxodonta africana) neocortex. II. Supragranular pyramidal neurons. [Abstract/Poster] Society for Neuroscience, San Diego, CA.
- Sherwood, C.C., Jacobs, B., Hannan, M., Borst, J., Anderson, K., Janeway, C., Butti, C., Hof, P.R., & Manger, P.R. (2010). African elephant (Loxodonta africana) neocortex. I. Neuromorphological characteristics of cortical neurons. [Abstract/Poster] Society for Neuroscience, San Diego, CA.
- Driscoll, L. L., Franco, M., Rhoads, A., & Seay, M. (2010). Levothyroxine supplementation to attenuate neurobehavioral effects of exposure to polybrominated diphenyl ethers in rats. [Abstract/Poster] Society for Neuroscience, San Diego, CA.
Elephant Paper Published Online
CC Students and Professor Bob Jacobs collaborate to publish the following article:
Jacobs, B., Lubs, J., Hannan, M., Anderson, K., Butti, C., Sherwood, C.C., Hof, P.R., & Manger, P.R. (2010). Neuronal morphology in the African elephant (Loxodonta africana) neocortex. Brain Structure and Function. Doi:10.1007/s00429-010-0288-3
Science announces the publishing of Elephant paper: A complex brain inside a very big skull.
This is the Department of Psychology
Browse all Departments & Programs
- Economics and Business
- Environmental Program
- Feminist and Gender Studies
- Film and Media Studies
- French, Italian, and Arabic
- Human Biology and Kinesiology
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Molecular Biology
- Organismal Biology & Ecology
- Political Science
- Southwest Studies
- Theatre and Dance
- Asian Studies
- Comparative Literature
- The Departmental Major/International Affairs Option
- East Asian Languages
- Race, Ethnicity, and Migration Studies
- Russian and Eurasian Studies
- Southwest Studies