The Colorado College Annual Fund provides unrestricted support for priority projects.
Your gift to Colorado College supports programs that enhance the CC experience on the Block Plan, student scholarships, and faculty resources for teaching and research.
Investments from donors like you are increasingly vital to sustaining and advancing CC's culture of engaged teaching and learning on the Block Plan, the college's expanding reach and reputation, and its distinctive place in the Rocky Mountain West and within higher education.
Every gift matters. The majority of gifts last year, 9,088 of them, were less than $500 each. Each and every donor helps CC fulfill its mission, and we value every one. Learn more about CC's Donor Recognition Societies.
What Can Your Gift of up to $250 Accomplish?
Gifts from alumni, parents, and friends of the college – no matter the amount – make a significant difference.
- $20 will allow an incoming freshman to take the StrengthsFinder test with the career center
- $105 will rent a bus for a night of CC hockey to allow students to cheer on the Tigers at the World Arena
- $150 will provide a new set of binoculars for field study
- $250 will furnish an honorarium for a local author to visit an English class
- $250 will cover 1/16 of a student’s $4,000 stipend for independent or faculty collaborated research
Multiply your Impact through Matching Gifts
The impact of your gift to Colorado College may be doubled or tripled.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match most charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, visit our Matching Gifts page or contact your employer's human resource department.
Kerry Brooke Steere
Director of Annual Giving
Our commitment to donors: Colorado College does not trade, share, or sell donor information to any outside party, organization, or vendor for non-college purposes, unless required by law.