Mental Health Services
- Individual Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- On-Campus Recovery Group for Students beginning or maintaining sobriety or abstinence from substances.
- Narcotics Anonymous on campus.
- Presentations and Programming to Student Groups
- Group Counseling
- Referrals to off-campus services
- Limited Psychological Testing
- Medication Prescribing and Monitoring
- Medication Assessments
- Assessments for Mental Health Issues
- Assessments for Alcohol and Drug Issues
- 24 hour Emergency Coverage
- Coordination with outside professionals