Skip to main content
At the Worner Desk you can...
- learn what's going on around campus. You may learn what's going on around Colorado Springs too
- pick up tickets for college events like hockey, theatre, or concerts
- get your gold card. Or reprint the card you lost
- sign up for an Arts & Crafts class
- borrow (or get) a stapler, pen, envelope, tape, or paper clips
- get a band aid or safety pin
- borrow a key to a campus space you are authorized to use
- Schedule a campus meeting room/venue and get help planning a campus meeting or event
- get help advertising your campus event
- reserve the Gilmore Stabler Cabin (faculty/staff only)
- borrow a book from our free lending library. You may donate to the lending library too!
- look for your lost water bottle. If you find it, you can be assured we've sterilized the bottle with the help of Rastall kitchen
- ask questions and receive a helpful response. Don't know who on campus to contact on campus to help you? Chances are we know and can direct you to the appropriate office