Proposal Form for Changing Spaces in Tutt Library
When proposals are received, they will be discussed at an upcoming LPOG meeting. LPOG leadership will then make a decision based on the discussion and work with the Dean on next steps.
Criteria to help you frame your answer to how the proposal enhances the vision for the building:
- Focus on teaching, learning, and research.
- Collaboration (community members working and studying together in new ways).
- Maximum flexibility in use of space throughout the day (it should be “online” as much as possible).
- Significant adjacencies (in which the adjacency makes for more than the sum of its parts).
Core Standing Members
- Library Director - JoAnn Jacoby
- Colket Center Director - Traci Freeman
- ITS: Solutions Center Team Lead - Chad Schonewill
- Instructional Technology - Matt Gottfried
- Tutt Library Operations Manager - Jenn Sides
Rotating Advisory Members
- Outposters - Drew Cavin
- Library Services - Jessy Randall
- Advising Hub - Jennifer O'Bryant
- Library Administrative Assistant - Patti Spoelman