Library Partners Operations Group
The Library Partners Operations Group (LPOG) is a representative group that determines Tutt Library building policies and procedures which are carried out by the Operations Manager and also assesses the building functions.
The LPOG meets once every month or two.
- Six core standing members drawn from different areas (all of whom work in the building every day). The core group makes consensus decisions based on input from others who attend. In the event they cannot reach consensus, the Library Director makes the final decision.
- Ex-officio member. The Tutt Library Operations Manager will always be on the group in order to facilitate communication and clarity in carrying out the policies and procedures decided there.
- Library Director - JoAnn Jacoby
- Colket Center Director - Traci Freeman
- Assistant Director, Solutions Services - Chad Schonewill
- Tutt Library Operations Manager - Jenn Sides
- Director of Academic Programs and FYE - Aaron Stoller
- Director of the Crown Faculty Center - Jane Murphy
- GIS Technical Director - Matt Cooney