Library Building Success Metrics
Criteria for success
- Utilization – making sure the spaces are being used
- Showcasing – making sure that we are showcasing the Academic Program
- Collaboration – CC community members working and studying together in new and exciting ways
Review timeline for first year
- End of block 2
- Half block
- After block 8
- Gate counts total for the day, all 3 doors. First person in the morning each day takes count (circ)
- Also when the library closes at 2:00am or 4:00am on last 2 days of the block. (security guard)
- Manual “walk through” counts floor by floor (welcome desk team)
- Sun – Thurs: 10am, 3pm, 9pm, 2am
- Fri – Sat: 10am, 3pm, 9pm
- Block Breaks: 10am, 3pm
- Room reservation system data (ITS:)
- Will ask for purpose as part of room reservations
- Who used rooms, when, how often
- Number of Block and Adjunct classes
- Records of academic events / programs that happen in the building.
- Operations Manager with input from Communications group.
- Metrics on theses and other items submitted to digital CC and how much they are accessed.
- Solicit stories from staff working in the building about collaborations. Also survey faculty and students about examples, what spaces they like, etc.
- Identify a person from each service area to record some of these interactions / stories.
Core Standing Members
- Library Director - JoAnn Jacoby
- Colket Center Director - Traci Freeman
- ITS: Solutions Center Team Lead - Chad Schonewill
Rotating Advisory Members
- Outposters - Drew Cavin
- Library Services - Jessy Randall
- Instructional Technology - Matt Gottfried
- Advising Hub - Jennifer O'Bryant
- Tutt Library Operations Manager - Jenn Sides
- Library Administrative Assistant - Patti Spoelman