|1956 & 1957||1966||1971||1976||1981||1986||1991||1996||2001||2006||2011||2012-2016|
Whether you choose to relive the CC experience each year, every five years, or maybe only occasionally, the campus awaits your return.
Classmates are busy planning reunion gatherings, and the rest of us are filling in the Homecoming schedule with all sorts of stimulating programs, some of which are reliant upon your voice to deepen the conversation.
- Haven’t had enough American politics? Get the CC perspective from faculty and fellow alums
- Cheer on a fellow classmate or accomplished alum at Convocation
- Attend a reception with favorite faculty
- Participate in provocative conversation at Freedom and Authority
- Attend a “class” like in the good old days but on innovative topics
- Hear from current students
- Hear about your college from President Jill Tiefenthaler
- Observe progress in action with the Tutt Library renovation or visit the Adam Press Fitness Center or renovated Slocum Hall
- Sit in meditative silence in Shove
- Cheer on the Tigers at athletic events
- Get your best dance moves on…
- and on…and on…
The point is: There’s something for everyone! Based on feedback from last year’s participants, we have more class-specific events and more intellectual offerings, including our first-ever TED Talk-style forum for our youngest alums (you’re welcome, too, if the topic fits).
Check here for updates and keep close watch on mail and email.
For now, plan to join us October 13–16.
Director of Alumni Relations and Assistant Vice President for Advancement