Skip to main content
- General Health: Screenings, evaluation and treatment recommendations for injury, illness or medical conditions on an outpatient basis
- Physicals: Athletic and routine physicals are available by appointment at the Center.
- Scheduled appointments during the week.
- Walk-ins on the weekends are welcome.
- Women’s Health Services are available during clinic hours.
- Allergy services: Allergy shots can be given with medication provided by the student.
- Travel Medicine: DaVita Medical Group Travel Medicine is available during regular DaVita Medical Group office hours. The Student Health Center will host periodic travel clinics. Check with the Center for scheduled clinics.
If you need help deciding what care you need and which facility to go to, click here to view a chart with some of the most common issues college students may encounter.