Skip to main content
- General Health: Screenings, evaluation and treatment recommendations for injury, illness or medical conditions on an outpatient basis
- Physicals: Athletic and routine physicals are available by appointment at the Center.
- Scheduled appointments and walk ins are welcome.
- Women’s Health Services are available during clinic hours.
- Allergy services: DaVita Medical Group Allergy/Immunology is available at the DaVita Medical Group office during regular business office hours. Check with the The Student Health Center about available Allergy Clinic hours on site.
- Travel Medicine: DaVita Medical Group Travel Medicine is available during regular DaVita Medical Group office hours. The Student Health Center will host periodic travel clinics. Check with the Center for scheduled clinics.
If you need help deciding what care you need and which facility to go to, click here to view a chart with some of the most common issues college students may encounter.