The Office of International Programs supports students who study off-campus, incoming international students, faculty who lead students on off-campus programs, and international faculty who require immigration services. We are located in Armstrong Hall, second floor, rooms 213B-218 (southwest corner of the building).
Photo by student Ian Heyse - The 'A' Chord
Inger M. Bull, Ph.D.
Director of International Programs
- All CC Faculty-led blocks off-campus
- Campus Internationalization
Assistant Director of Off-Campus Study
- Semester/year programs off-campus
Shiyanke Goonetilleke, M.S.
International Programs Coordinator
- Support for all CC Faculty-led
International Student Specialist
- F-1 & J-1 student advising
International Student and Scholar Assistant
- J-1 scholar advising
- F-1 student advising
- International student support