Alcohol Request Form

Alcoholic beverages cannot be sold on the Colorado College campus unless a Special Events Permit has been issued by the City of Colorado Springs. 

General Notes: 

  • Alcohol must served by Bon Appetit regardless of where it is sourced from. 
  • The serving of alcohol in outdoor areas that are visible from a public street requires extra measures to ensure that uninvited persons are not served alcohol. 

A Note to Students:

  • Campus publicity for functions may not include reference, verbal, written, pictorial, or otherwise, to the availability of alcohol. Failure to observe this policy may result in cancellation of the event or other disciplinary action.
  • Student groups must consult their Advisor and then schedule an appointment to speak with Associate Dean of Students Rochelle Mason at

For questions about this form contact Brenda Soto, Director of College Events at

Report an issue - Last updated: 04/20/2022