Skip to main content
- Faculty members in a terminal year may apply for grants, but the divisional committee should refer these to the Research and Development Board.
- Part-time faculty members are eligible to apply for grants when the project is directly related to the faculty member's teaching and scholarly work at the College.
- A grantee cannot receive a supplemental grant in a subsequent year to offset a failure to cover expenses with an earlier grant.
- If a faculty member makes a substantial revision of a project or finds that he or she is unable to conduct the research / attend the conference, he or she should notify the divisional committee and seek its approval of the change.
- Grantees may apply for continuations of projects already under way.
- A grantee must submit a report to the divisional committee at the end of the grant period, detailing achievements and expenditures. The grantee cannot be considered for additional support unless this report is filed.
- Royalties or honoraria resulting from the grants must be reimbursed to the College up to the amount of the original grant.