HR Mission and Initiatives
To ensure that Colorado College is a great place to work!
To be the best HR team that we can be for Colorado College!
Our Guiding Principles
- Respectful and responsive interactions.
- High ethical and professional standards.
- Welcoming and inclusive approach.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Partnerships and honest communication.
Our Focus in 2015-2016
- Continued refinement of the staff evaluation process
- Research into online performance management systems
Talent Acquisition and Employment:
- CC Ambassador Program
- Customer feedback survey
- Job description audit
- FLSA review
- New event registration module
- Leadership Development Program
- New program for administrative support professionals
Benefits and Wellness:
- Enhanced wellness programming and incentives
- Affordable Care Act requirements
- Leadership recognition opportunities
- Senior Survey
- Update HR policies and Staff Handbook
Phone: (719) 389-6421
Fax: (719) 389-6926
14 E. Cache La Poudre Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 5:00
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colorado College is an equal opportunity employer committed to increasing the diversity of its community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, gender identity or expression, disability, or sexual orientation in our educational programs and activities or our employment practices.