Estimate Your Costs
We are pleased that you are exploring how a Colorado College education may be more affordable than you might think, and we hope these tools will help you anticipate college cost and assists in your planning efforts. MyinTuition asks six basic financial questions and gives you an early estimate of the amount your family will need to contribute for one year at Colorado College. The Net Price Calculator is a more in-depth tool that simulates the complex financial aid process by asking a number of detailed questions. It is designed to give students an early indication of the amounts and types of financial aid for which they might qualify.
- This tool asks as few as 6 questions but no more than 14 basic financial questions and gives you an early estimate of the amount your family will need to contribute for one year at Colorado College.
- Your financial information is secure. We do not retain any of the information you provide. You don't need to log in or provide any personally identifying information.
- The estimator's result is based on the information you enter. It provides a good estimate, a starting point, but it is not a guarantee of financial aid.
- If you apply to Colorado College, our Financial Aid staff will work with you on a detailed analysis of your family's financial situation and circumstances to provide you with an actual financial aid award and final cost.
- We encourage you and your family to connect with Admission and Financial Aid staff if you have questions. We look forward to working with you and your family through each step of the college search.
Note: No personally identifying information will be stored.
Estimate your contribution with MyinTuition
Net Price Calculator
In order to complete this estimator, you will need the following:
- Previous year income tax return and W2 statement(s) for the student and parent(s)
- 20 minutes of your time
This tool is designed to give students an early indication of the amounts and types of financial aid for which they might qualify. The figures generated here will estimate the net price for a full-time, first-year student attending Colorado College during the upcoming academic year. This calculator is not an application for or a guarantee of a particular financial aid package. Instead, it is intended to assist families in making informed decisions concerning college choices. Students and parents completing the calculator are asked to answer some basic questions about family finances, so it will be helpful to have recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand before beginning.
The process examines
- number of family members
- number of children in college
- assets, savings
- mortgage debt
- medical expenses
- how close parents are to retirement
- admission credentials
This complex process has a simple objective — to determine what you and your family can afford to contribute to your education. We believe that families have the first responsibility for contributing to college costs. If parents are divorced or separated, the calculator should be completed by the custodial and non-custodial parents individually. The separate EFCs should then be added together for the final family contribution. We provide an affordability plan to help meet the difference in college costs and your family's resources.
You should note that, except in unusual circumstances, Colorado College will not award need-based aid without taking into consideration parents' financial circumstances. In the case of divorced or separated parents, each parent is expected to provide financial information.
Contact the Office of Financial Aid & Student Employment
800-260-6458 or 719-389-6651
Spencer Center, 1st Floor
14 E. Cache La Poudre St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday,