CC Bound: Forms for New Students
Important Forms to Complete
Several materials require your prompt attention and reply. Some of the forms require you to include your CC ID number (mailed to you in early June along with your CC username, password, and email address information). If you do not have this letter please contact the CC Help Desk at (719) 389-6449.
FYE Seminar Registration
Must be completed by 6/30/17 (for Fall and Winter Starts)
All incoming first year students must register for a First Year Experience seminar, which takes place during Blocks 1-2 (Fall Starts) and Blocks 5-6 (Winter Starts). The process begins in early June and closes on June 30. FYE registration instructions will be sent to each student's personal email account. The registration link will also appear in the applicant portal of CC basecamp when the process opens. Registration instructions and a list of FYE courses can be found on the FYE website.
Transfer Student Registration
All incoming transfer students must register for their courses the summer prior to arriving to campus. Please note that transfer students do not participate in the FYE seminars and instead matriculate directly in the college curriculum. Transfer students have two options for registration. They may either register for Blocks 1-2, or they may register for Blocks 1-8 (the entire academic year). The process for transfer registration including important dates and deadlines can be found on the Registrar's website.
Priddy Experience Registration
Must be completed by 7/07/17
All incoming students must register on Summit for their Priddy Experience Trip. Priddy Trips are part of New Student Orientation and provide a unique experience for incoming students to develop friendships, learn more about life at CC, and become a part of the CC community! Register using your coloradocollege.edu email. (appx. 20 min)
You will not receive your housing assignment until these forms are received.
- Student Health Insurance Waiver or Enrollment
- Certificate of Immunization (Print and have a health care professional fill out)
- PPD (TB) Form (Print and have a health care professional fill out)
- Housing Form
- Varsity Athletic Forms - Forms and other important information and requirements for varsity athletes.
- Accessibility Resources - Students who plan to request disability-related accommodations (e.g. extended time on exams, note-taking services, or audio formats of print materials) are encouraged to register as early as possible with Accessibility Resources to allow us sufficient time to evaluate your needs and put reasonable accommodations in place.
- Think About It - This is a required science-based online course that prepares incoming college students for the unique challenges and responsibilities of college life. Recognizing that the issues of drug and alcohol abuse, the hookup culture, sexual violence, and healthy relationships are all connected, the program examines these topics in social, cultural, and personal contexts that advocate self-reflection and the pursuit of social justice.
Important phone numbers for new students
|Department:||Phone Number:||What we can help you with:|
|Accessibility Resources||(719) 227-8285||Disability-related questions|
|International Programs||(719) 227-8282||Visa questions, International Student Orientation, Global Scholars Program|
|ITS: Help Desk||(719) 389-6449||Self Service Banner, Computer Advice, Network Information|
|The Mail Room||(719) 389-6799||Mailing and receiving packages|
|Office of Admission||(719) 389-6344||Gap year or semester deferral|
|Office of Residential Life & Campus Activities||(719) 389-6800||Housing, New Student Orientation, Winter Start Orientation, CC Email and ID|
|Office of the Dean||(719) 389-6687||FYE, Advising|
|Outdoor Education||(719) 389-6803||Priddy Experience|
|Parent & Family Relations||(719) 389-6103||Parent Orientation, Family Weekend|
|Registrar’s Office||(719) 389-6610||AP/IB Credits|
|Student Accounts||(719) 389-6698||Billing, Meal Plans|
|The Wellness Resource Center||(719) 389-6211||Immunization forms, Insurance, Planning for wellness at college|
|The Worner Desk||(719) 389-6606||Gold Card, ANYTHING - they will point you in the right direction|