Spend time reconnecting with your student, and experience firsthand the people, programs, and places that make Colorado College a place like no other.
Registration for Family and Friends Weekend begins on Thursday, Aug. 1, 2019 and closes on Friday, Sept. 20, 2019 at 5 p.m. If you do not register prior to this, walk-in registration will be available in Registration Central in Charles L. Tutt Library (first floor, west side) on Friday, Sept. 27 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and on Saturday, Sept. 28 from 9 a.m.-noon.
We highly recommend that you speak with your student regarding their academic or other commitments (exams, projects, field trips, sports events, etc.) and coordinate your planned activities prior to registering. Students are not “automatically” registered for the weekend. If your student will join you for any of the events, please ensure that you include their name with your registration.
A registration fee of $30 per family covers your attendance at most weekend events including lectures, presentations, open houses, tours, and the CC community picnic, as well as admission to the Fine Arts Center galleries, the Money Museum, the Adam F. Press Fitness Center, and Honnen Ice Arena. You will be able to register and/or pay for most events when you register for the weekend through our secure portal. Some events that take place during Family and Friends Weekend may require separate ticket purchase or registration and will be noted on the online schedule. Register and/or pay for the following events when you register for the weekend through our secure portal:
- Sense of Place Feature Lunch (Free but limited seating. Registration required for all participants.)
- Networking Reception (Free but space is limited. Registration required for all participants.)
- Colorado Springs Pioneers’ Museum Tour: “Journey to Pikes Peak” (Free but space is limited. Registration required for all participants.)
- “Go for the Gold” Bike Ride ($80 per person. Due to equipment limitations, riders must be at least 4 ft. 6 in. tall.)
- Saturday afternoon Family and Friends Art Classes ($10 per person. Space is limited. Registration required for all participants.)
- Family and Friends Brunch ($10 per person. Students on the meal plan admitted at no extra charge.)
The following events require separate ticket purchase or registration:
- Colorado Springs Marathon, Half Marathon, and 5K. Register here and use the code “ColoradoCollege19” for a 20 percent discount.
- Downtown Walking Tour ($10 per person). Purchase tickets.
- Theatre performances at the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center at Colorado College. Use code “CCBOGO” to access a special buy-one, get-one-free theatre ticket offer for Family and Friends Weekend registrants! Purchase tickets.
- Admission Campus Tour. Register here.
Cancellations must be made at least one week prior to the weekend, with requests for refunds submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 p.m. MST on Friday, Sept. 20, 2019. No refunds after Friday, Sept. 20, 2019.