Faculty & Staff Giving Campaign
We Are Asking You Now
The Faculty and Staff Giving Campaign at Colorado College is an initiative focused on encouraging the people who know the college most intimately to invest in it. Currently 35 percent of CC employees and 51 percent of faculty emeriti are helping provide the college with the financial flexibility to maintain and enhance its strengths.
Our goal is to increase the number of faculty, faculty emeriti, and staff who invest in the college, its students, and programs. There is no dollar goal for this effort; instead, we aim to achieve 75 percent faculty and staff participation by Winter Celebration in December 2017. When we reach this high level of participation, it will show students, parents, and alumni that we care enough about this place to invest in its future — and that they should too.
Investing in the college this way also supports CC’s capital campaign, “Building on Originality – The Campaign for Colorado College.” Campaign goals are to:
- Provide $90 million for scholarships and elimination of program fees
- Allocate $20 million toward faculty and coaches
- Dedicate $40 million for Innovation at CC
- Invest $25 million to renovate Tutt Library
- Raise $25 million in expendable funds through annual giving
- Welcome the $150 million Fine Arts Center
If you haven’t already made a gift to Colorado College, please consider doing so now. Gifts of all size matter, and there are many different funds you can support.
Primary Gift Categories
- Annual Fund
- Scholarship Funds
- General Support of an Academic Department
- Support of an Endowed Professorship in an Academic Department
- The Fine Arts Center at CC
- Tutt Library
- Innovation at CC
- Support of a Non-Academic Department (i.e. The Career Center)
- Summer Music Festival
- State of the Rockies Project
- Outdoor Education
- The Butler Center
- CC Athletics (Or a Particular Team)
- Club Teams
Ways to Give
- Complete the Employee Giving Campaign form.
- Complete the Payroll Deduction Authorization form.
- Make a gift through the secure online giving website.
- Send your donation through interoffice or regular mail to the Office of Advancement, Spencer Center, Room 301, 830 N. Tejon St., CO 80903.
- Call the Office of Advancement to give by phone at (719) 389-7700.
If you have questions, or you’d like to learn about pledges and monthly gifts, gifts of securities, life income gifts, or designating CC in your will or trust, please call the Office of Advancement at (719) 389-7700.
Win a Prize
Everyone who signs up for payroll deduction during the campaign will be entered into a grand-prize drawing for a week at Grand Timber Lodge in Breckenridge for up to eight people, and there will be monthly drawings for one-time gifts.*
*You do not need to make a gift to enter these drawings.
Let Us Know
You work here every day; you know the college better than anyone. So, why do you value CC?
Tell us, and we may share your response on the website or in other materials that lets everyone else in on the behind-the-scenes details about what makes CC great.