Alumni Insurance Program
The Colorado College Alumni Association sponsors an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to alumni. We have recently expanded the program to offer a larger variety of attractively-priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty, and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, children, parents, and siblings:
- Auto, Home & Renters Insurance Special rates are available to alumni and family members living in the same household.
- Health Insurance For those with a temporary or permanent need for coverage, such as the unemployed and recent graduates, and for special situations, including travelers and students.
- Life Insurance Long-term protection with great rates and fantastic features. Coverage is available from $50,000 to $50 million.
- Long Term Care Insurance Protect your assets from serious erosion while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting.
- Pet Insurance Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans are available.
- Special Event Liability coverage up to $2 million is available for events lasting from a few hours to as much as 10 days.
- Travel Insurance Travel Medical and Trip Protection coverage is available for individuals or groups, for personal or business travel.
- Advisory Services A licensed insurance professional is available, at no charge, to answer questions and provide customized guidance.
For more information visit Meyers and Associates or contact the program administrator at 800-635-7801.